Freeze drying ensures that all of the nutrients are retained and not damaged through heat.
- Suitable for both dogs and cats
- 60 gm/140g resealable pouch
FREEZE DRIED RAW KANGAROO TREATS
- Freeze drying ensure that all of the nutrients are retained and not damaged through heat.
- Freeze dried food has a shelf like of up to 30 years, when stored at a wide range of temperatures.
- While dehydrating may impact the nutritional value of some foods by degrading nutrients, freeze drying retains all nutrients in their original state.
- Freeze drying does not affect the flavour or texture of the food, unlike almost all other preservations methods.
- Freeze drying makes food much lighter, which make it more cost effective to post.
- Freeze drying reduces around 99% of the moisture in food, creating an unlikely environment for bacteria and mould to grow.
KANGAROO DRIED RAW KANGAROO TREATS
Kangaroo is one of the leanest meats available, containing only 2% fat and with much of that being healthier, unsaturated fat. It is a good source of high quality protein and contains all of the ten essential amino acids that dogs require for health. Kangaroo is an excellent source of iron, which is important for transporting oxygen around the body and immune system health, as well as zinc, which is essential for growth, wound healing and immune health. Kangaroo meat has very high levels of B vitamins, particularly B12, which are important for releasing energy from food and producing red blood cells.
Like venison, kangaroo meat contains high levels of L-carnitine, when compared to other red meats like beef. While this is not good news for humans as L-carnitine can lead to heart disease for us, it is good news for dogs because for them it can actually act to prevent heart disease.
Interestingly, kangaroo meat also contains Omega 3 fatty acids, which are not commonly found in high levels in conventionally farmed ruminant animals. Traditionally we think of these nutrients as being found in oily fish, but kangaroo is another good option for adding more of these important fatty acids to your dog’s diet. Omega 3 has powerful anti-inflammatory potential and is essential for health, while also commonly being deficient in the modern canine diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.