Lean Australian beef fillet
Freeze-drying ensures that all of the nutrients are retained and not damaged through heat.
suitable for both dogs and cats
- Freeze-drying ensures that all of the nutrients are retained and not damaged through heat.
- Freeze-dried food has a shelf life of up to 30 years when stored at a wide range of temperatures.
- While dehydrating may impact the nutritional value of some foods by degrading nutrients, freeze drying retains all nutrients in their original state.
- Freeze drying does not affect the flavour or texture of the food, unlike almost all other preservations methods.
- Freeze drying makes food much lighter, which make it more cost-effective to post.
- Freeze drying reduces around 99% of the moisture in food, creating an unlikely environment for bacteria and mould to grow.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.